Our team of experts are on hand to help you to find the perfect flight for your needs. First, select one of the below flight types:
Choose Your Own Schedule: Pick when you want to fly, no fixed timetable.
Quick Check-In: Just 15 minutes instead of the usual 1 hour.
Fly with Your Group: It’s just your people on the plane.
Luggage Control: Manage your luggage based on the plane you pick.
Flexible Routes: Fly to any destination in Costa Rica.
No Change Fees: Change your plans up to 24 hours before the flight at no extra cost. Change as many times as you need.
If you can’t find the airports or route you need, please reach out to our customer support team at Adventure Air. We’re here to assist you in finding the best options for your travel needs: [email protected]
Toll free: 18442246496 or WhatsApp 506 60223778
A: We recommend checking our fleet information here for specific baggage allowances as they vary depending on the aircraft, the number of passengers, and the route. Your maximum weight allowance will be listed in your final confirmation. Here, you can find standard luggage information, but make sure to check your final confirmation, as it can vary according to the route.
- Cessna Stationair: Luggage 150 pounds (850 maximum weight between passengers and luggage)
- Piper Seneca: Luggage 160 pounds (850 maximum weight between passengers and luggage)
- Piper Navajo Allowed: Luggage 250 pounds (1100 maximum weight between passengers and luggage)
- Cessna Caravan: Luggage 250 pounds (1100 maximum weight between passengers and luggage)
King Air: Luggage 400 pounds (1500 maximum weight between passengers and luggage)
We recommend soft luggage for some of our planes. For detailed information, you can check out our luggage guide here.
For reasons of safety, the following items are not permitted:
- Containers with gas, irritant gases, and self-defense sprays. Oxygen tanks.
- Containers with flammable liquids, such as lighter fuel, paint, varnish, cleaning agents
- Petrol-operated equipment and tools that already contain minimal amounts of petrol (e.g. for test purposes)- Electroshock weapons, e.g. stun guns (tasers)
- Explosives, fireworks, flares
- Poisonous (toxic) and infectious substances, such as mercury, bacteria, and virus cultures
- Materials that are easily ignited, such as strike-anywhere matches
- Lithium battery-powered personal transportation devices.
- Oxidizing substances, such as bleaching powder and peroxides
- Radioactive materials and items
- Strongly magnetic materials
- Substances that emit flammable gases upon contact with water
- Caustic materials, such as acids, alkalis, wet cell batteries
Check-in is 15 minutes before your flight.
For international arrivals, don’t worry; it usually takes about 1 hour and a half to get through customs. Therefore, ensure you book your flight 1.5 hours after you land. We will take you to the plane, so you don’t need to worry about missing your flight; we have you covered.