Our team of experts are on hand to help you to find the perfect flight for your needs. First, select one of the below flight types:
A: We recommend checking our fleet information here for specific baggage allowances as they vary depending on the aircraft, the number of passengers, and the route. Your maximum weight allowance will be listed in your final confirmation. Here, you can find standard luggage information, but make sure to check your final confirmation, as it can vary according to the route.
- Cessna Stationair: Luggage 150 pounds (850 maximum weight between passengers and luggage)
- Piper Seneca: Luggage 160 pounds (850 maximum weight between passengers and luggage)
- Piper Navajo Allowed: Luggage 250 pounds (1100 maximum weight between passengers and luggage)
- Cessna Caravan: Luggage 250 pounds (1100 maximum weight between passengers and luggage)
King Air: Luggage 400 pounds (1500 maximum weight between passengers and luggage)
We recommend soft luggage for some of our planes. For detailed information, you can check out our luggage guide here.
For reasons of safety, the following items are not permitted:
- Containers with gas, irritant gases, and self-defense sprays. Oxygen tanks.
- Containers with flammable liquids, such as lighter fuel, paint, varnish, cleaning agents
- Petrol-operated equipment and tools that already contain minimal amounts of petrol (e.g. for test purposes)- Electroshock weapons, e.g. stun guns (tasers)
- Explosives, fireworks, flares
- Poisonous (toxic) and infectious substances, such as mercury, bacteria, and virus cultures
- Materials that are easily ignited, such as strike-anywhere matches
- Lithium battery-powered personal transportation devices.
- Oxidizing substances, such as bleaching powder and peroxides
- Radioactive materials and items
- Strongly magnetic materials
- Substances that emit flammable gases upon contact with water
- Caustic materials, such as acids, alkalis, wet cell batteries
Soft bags are highly recommended **
Adventure Air reserves the right to disallow a bag or bags that exceed the maximum allowable weight or are deemed too heavy or large by the pilots operating the aircraft. In this case, Adventure Air can deliver the luggage to the traveler’s destination, at the traveler’s expense.